Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about the whole "element" angle on things I came up with an idea to customize the outside of my E. Now I'm not a photoshop kind if guy, so I just mocked it up in google drawings. I'm not sure if somebody thought of this before, but this is my take on the idea. Let me know what you think and if you think theres something to add to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
mistergou is rite..i would slap that on either of my windows somewhere as a decal..n slap like one of those 4wd or vtech decals on the bottom portion of ur door.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would not put it on my door....

but would make a cool rear window decal or something !

It just seems out of place. I don't know if it's too big, too thin, too black and white or what. I vote for the decal on a window, just my opinion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I see what you guys are talking about, the windows would probably look much better. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
510 Posts
speaking of rediculously large decals... when i had my SOP i always wanted to "dukes of hazzard" it out... you know put the full size racing numbers on the side and the confederate flag on the top... but the quality magnetic ones were rediculously expensive.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's a cool design...but a little FYI the scion xb is known in japan as the toyota bB and a lot of scions run the bB emblems www.Bbsquad.net

It could be confusing or worse people might think its a xb!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
^
Thats was my first impression, Why the Toyota bB (Scion xB) on an Element?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts