Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm about to become a new owner tomorrow (paperwork all went in tonight, should be picking up my new E tomorrow). I've just read the info on the windshields and interior paint - is this something I should worry about? This is the first I've heard anything negative on the car, and frankly it test-drove like a dream.

Thanks, and let me know!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Relax and enjoy!

The windshield cracking should be solved (the VINs affected are listed elsewhere on the posts), and this is the first I've heard about any problem with the interior paint.

I've had my Element for about 10 weeks, and I'm still as enraptured as I was the first time I drove it.

There are always going to be small glitches, especially with a new model, but they cannot compare with the sheer fun of owning and driving an E.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just picked up my 03, SOP, 4wd, 5spd EX tonite. I love it. moved all my stuff in and it's like i've owned it for years. how user friendly can it be. lots of oomph in 3rd gear and great on the highway. what a great choice.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm the one that posted about the paint on the console, if that's what you're referring to. I just meant to warn people that it might happen. and the happy ending is that the dealer is going to replace it under warranty.

Other than that, I LOVE MY E!!! It's zippy, useful, and cute. It drives and handles well. Don't worry and enjoy it.

Added bonus, it's got a great turning radius, it reminds me of my old volvo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts