Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Junebug Congratulations, from all of us in Southern California. You'll be a great Moderator for the EOC. I had the pleasure of meeting ( Trina ) Junebug at the 2007 National Meet in Las Vegas. I'm happy for you and I wish you well! :D
Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Junebug...!

Congrats...!

Hope your tenure is fair and just...! Long live Junebug...! Here, here...!

LBD

*** edit notice ***
HEY!!! What happened to RamblerDan's Post...? I saw it just after mine...! Ewwww... Halloween has come EARLY to the EOC Forums...!!! Oooooo... Spooky...!!! I got proof, I have the e-mail...! Oh wait, is the Mulder and Scully at my door...?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I pmed you too but Congrats!! You deserve it, good luck on learning everything, atleast you have mods that are helpful on here, when I was a mod on ltxtech the first time it was up, they made me a mod and gave me no instructions or help, I learned it quick, you will too.
Later

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Congrats Trina!

It's about time we got a woman moderator!

PS: Pay no attention to Box4Rox.
Just cuz I occasionally drink Gin & Tonics in the chat room in my underwear is no reason to ban me.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Congratulations Trina !

You are a welcome addition to the outstanding crew we now have!

Just remember to have Fun!

Dom

·
12,180 Posts
My first mod duty is to shirk all responsibility and head out of town for a couple days! I promise to come back and wreak havoc soon. :D

Oh sure i want a weekend off and you already disappearing.

Have fun. We have the 210 page mod hand book ready for your return.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Not to mention the hazing rituals. Where should I put all this tequila, Jell-O and Ace bandages?

In my E ! :D

We can go pick up Kiwi and drive out to Trina's and deliver them in person!

That way we wont have to wait for her to come out here for training!

Dom

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Congrats Trina!

It's about time we got a woman moderator!

some of us womenfolk have been saying that for years!:rolleyes: about four or so years ago there was talk of a womens only eoc. ;-)

congrats trina!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Why anyone would want to try and moderate this bunch of lunatics is beyond me! :rolleyes:

:D

Congratulations Junie!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
congrats Trina.....I can say I have met all the Moderators on this site except 2....you round out the cast of crazies nicely.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts