Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experiences (good or bad) here in Connecticut with the service departments of dealers in Conn.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm originally from Stratford and my parents still live there... so I occasionally still go to Courtney Honda in Milford. They are pretty good in the service department over there. I've never done anything major with them... in fact I think just oil changes and inspections... but the price was reasonable (for a dealeship!) and the people were nice. My mom has a CR-V and she goes there whenever her non-dealership mechanic isn't available.

Since I live in Springfield... I often go down to Lia Honda in Enfield. Their service is excellent... I highly recommend them. The only thing that bugs me about them is their little gimmicks to try and get you to do services like a power steering flush at 20k! But when you assure them that "idiot" isn't printed on your forehead, they usually stop! But they have been really good... our old Accord had some issues that they found out about through inspections and actually prevented some damage.

So depending on where you are in CT... Courtney is good in the south and Lia is good up north!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hoffman Honda in Simsbury

I use Hoffman in Simsbury. When my family started going there we befriended a service guy. He was stellar, later we found out he lived up the street from us. Now we have been with them so long that the service guy will pick up our car on his way into work. He leaves his daily driver accord with us to use if we absolutely need it. My dad uses Hoffman Toyota too which happens to be next door. His car was broken into and the head unit to his stereo was stolen. Usually they dont replace these things. They replaced it free of charge with a better head unit because it happened to be in the shop.

To say the least the Hoffman dealers have been AMAZING.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hoffman's is the devil... used to work for their audi/porsche dealer in E. Hartford, glad you're getting good service there, at least someone is. Good guys working at Liberty and i used to work around the corner from Torrington Honda by the funeral home and they seem to have a good reputation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts