Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I love my E. I call him Tigger.

Tigger is a 2010 EX with 90K miles. He has 2WD, with navigation and backup camera. He is paid off.

I have been wanting a 4WD vehicle (I ski and hike) but was going to wait for Tigger to croak before going that route. In a freak searching incident after getting stuck in a ditch the other day, I found a 4WD 2010 EX with 13K miles. It is listed for $24,995. I am driving 3 hours one way to look at it tomorrow. I am fully prepared to trade Tigger in for this car. I drive 20-25K miles/year.

What would you pay for a 2010 with 13K miles? It has a completely clear title (lived in Brooklyn) and certified. It's practically brand new and I feel like I'm wearing beer goggles. Help. KBB is $23,770.

What is a fair trade in value for Tigger? Completely clear title, the ONLY thing wrong with him is the center console cooler lid hinge isn't attached (but it stays on when closed). KBB is $11,700. Tires 15 months old, Brakes 6 months old.

Or, be straight with me and tell me I'm being stupid. The only thing holding me back is that Tigger is wicked Orange and the newbie is ... gray.

Thanks,
Angi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anyone reads this, I did not go through with the deal. I decided that I only wanted to finance 12K and we couldn't come to terms less than 14K. Dealer is in State College Pennsylvania in case anyone is interested!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts