Honda Element Owners Club banner

What would be your preference if you could choose?

• I prefer the \"Cloud Rider\" Logo and associated flat spot, located where it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer the logo and flat spot, but want it positioned somewhere else.

• I prefer to have the logo, but as a tag only (no flat spot).

• I prefer NO Logo at all because of the words \"Cloud Rider\".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a poll to collect consumer preference data.

There is no "agenda" to this poll beyond making available data to Cloud-Rider about Element owner preferences.

Please do not make comments regarding whether or not consumers have a right to provide input regarding a company's product and logo. If you feel this way and want to discuss it, please do the appropriate thing: Start another thread about capitalism in the information age.

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am not into the accessories too much for my Element, but I know that I just can't be the only person here who has no idea what you are talking about. I am a researcher so I thought I would just bring up some of your products to see what the logo looked like..... not an easy task I must say. I never did find a Cloud-Rider homepage. I did find a grill with the logo on a Ford board. I just don't feel that I know enough to vote. This might be an excelent time to educate me (and maybe a few others) about your products by showing us this logo on a few images. I learned a long time ago that if you want something from someone, never assume that they already know what you are talking about. Just my humble thoughts :D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I really like the grill, but I am holding out for a different company to make one. I respect the company for bring person values into their mission, more companies should follow. However, I very carefull where my money goes. I would not buy the grill even if there was no logo. Their mission sounds good, but they appear to be a christin based company and the profits may fund actions that I do not support.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:2ef2f68106="jnes"]I know that I just can't be the only person here who has no idea what you are talking about[/quote:2ef2f68106]

Sorry about that. The logo is to the left of the "H" in each picture. Maybe someone can post close-ups.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts