Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Gotcha :lol:

But Seriously so After the last meet I saw that my car was lacking...... Mods so after I got home I wasted no time in doing as many as I can which came out to 2.:-D I got a billet grille off of craigslist and picked up these 55watt fogs at kragen for 25 bucks. So With that what ya':twisted:ll think???

Installation of Billet Grille.

Light Mounts

Its there and then its gone.

Clearance.

After!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
cool man cool

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had some fogs, a long time ago, that I mounted directly to the plastic on an old car's bumper and they damaged the plastic from the heat they generated. I'm thinking I put in some pretty high watt bulbs though, like, 75watts or something. Hope that doesn't happen to you. Very stealthy. Looks good :grin:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had some fogs, a long time ago, that I mounted directly to the plastic on an old car's bumper and they damaged the plastic from the heat they generated. I'm thinking I put in some pretty high watt bulbs though, like, 75watts or something. Hope that doesn't happen to you. Very stealthy. Looks good :grin:
Damn dude well its on all metal which I hope will help prevent it:-D

·
Registered
446 Posts
That is WAY cool (your write up and photos rock too)

Do you have any photos of the button location?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks good. How much light do these actually put out?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ground wise not much but the do help fill in around the headlights. I am one who hate cutting stuff out of your dash so I well you see....

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Very nice!! Should have done those mods BEFORE the ramblerdan meet!!!
Just kiddin, keep up the good work!!! :-D

·
Registered
74 Posts
looks great dude. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good job, well done..

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Looks good,but I'm a bit curious as to why you didn't straighten out those bent corners on your lower grille pieces.:? That looks to be an easy fix though.:) I noticed you have your lights mounted on the actual metal part of your billet upper grille.Do they bounce around much while driving?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good,but I'm a bit curious as to why you didn't straighten out those bent corners on your lower grille pieces.:? That looks to be an easy fix though.:) I noticed you have your lights mounted on the actual metal part of your billet upper grille.Do they bounce around much while driving?
No you do have a point but i did bend them back the other day. and no, although they are close they are very secure and don't budge. after driving with them for like a week now I love them and if anyone thinks they would they should fosho go for it.:-D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Awesome Grill

I lov that grill... i didnt like i would but its tights... and the fog lights behind the grill doesnt look bad either... I would still mount some where the cut out is on the bumper but overall good job.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I lov that grill... i didnt like i would but its tights... and the fog lights behind the grill doesnt look bad either... I would still mount some where the cut out is on the bumper but overall good job.

The bumper holes are waiting for the factory fog lights.

·
Registered
130 Posts
How does the bumper come off? Never removed it, anyone do a guide to it? or have instructions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts