Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone used the costco or usaa buying service to get your E? Just curious what kind of price you got and how hastle free the experience was.

thanks for any info.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:35e76fc43b="buddkun"]anyone used the costco or usaa buying service to get your E? Just curious what kind of price you got and how hastle free the experience was.

thanks for any info.[/quote:35e76fc43b]

I tried it here in Maryland and was offered $300 off MSRP. I went with another buying service through my credit union that gave me a better deal at a dealer that also gave me a good deal on my trade-in.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Tried to use it here in KC area. My zip took me to a dealer which I shall not name who, while having a nice enough salesperson, was full of crap. I asked for the Costco price no fewer than 4 times over 2 weeks, got nothing. Finally spoke to another sales guy, told him what happened. Man, this guy was so covered with Velveeta that he dripped it over my phone line. Gross. STILL didn't get the Costco price. Bizarre. That was the end of the Costco charade.

Now I'm just making my best deal with invoice price in hand...at ANOTHER dealer.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
277 Posts
I didn't use their car-buying service, but I saved a ton on my auto insurance by getting it through Costco.

I used the info on www.carbuyingtips.com to help get a good price. I used every single quote service they listed and ended up getting an offer at invoice.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Costco might be able to find a dealer participating for the E, but the discount is minimal.

USAA's service told me that they aren't working with the E because of high demand...especially in the Pacific NW where I live.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts