Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went for a test drive today and came home with a Shoreline Mist 4WD EX. They're just flat irresistable!!! :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
lalabela,

Yeah, the E is a fun ride.

When I 1st say it in the dealership around X-mas I thought it was strange looking. My sister was getting a Civic. The longer I was at the dealership, the more I liked it. Once I drove it, I was hooked.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The wife and I took our first test drive today also. As soon as my other vehicle is sold, we will be owners like many of you out there. We were pleased with the overall ride and wow, those back seats! Tons of room to stretch out. Now if we can only decide ona color.........

·
Registered
249 Posts
lalabella,

I too got the shoreline Mist. Gooood Choice! They are beautiful in that color, aren't they. They have a more expensive look to them :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I get a HUGE kick out of reading everyones reaction to the E! Hubby and I acctually went to the dealership to test drive a Pilot, the dealer suggested the CRV since it's just he and I...and we drove it. I, being a slightly flamboyant hairstylist, thought it was completely boring. We like different vehicles (hubby has an Avalanche), and had acctually been waiting and looking for an "suv" with a different look. The pontiac Aztek was just...eh..."ok" in my book.

Well, we came back from the CRV drive and like many other posts have read, we too got to really enjoy the eye-candy the E was providing! Not to mention, there was a family who were going thru one and about to purchase it, that sparked our curiosity. So, we asked to drive one.

A mistake? OH-MY-GOODNESS NO!

The E was everthing the CRV was AND the fun and "different" I was looking for! I've absolutely decided on the EX package in Sunset Orange. We immediately went to the nearest do-it-yourself depot and bought For Sale signs for my car.

Long story short...if any of you know anyone wanting to purchanse a 98 Chrysler Concorde Lxi....mail me! *lmao* OK, that's a joke....I know your all hooked on the E like me!

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts