Honda Element Owners Club banner

Cracked F!#$%^G Windshield

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  eMass 
#1 ·
:evil: 1278 miles and woke up this morning to a crack in the top center of my windshield. Needless to say I'm not happy about it. I'm very meticulous about my vehicals and take very good care of them. I just sold my 2001 lightning with 8700 miles on it . It was my demo vehical for the mobile electronics shop that I'm the foreman of. The Element is my new shop demo vehical. I allready have the windows tinted, 6 disc dvd changer,9" wide screen monitor, head unit ,sub, amp ,xm radio,optima battery, alarm remote start , HID's, installed. Is this a structural problem with the E or what? I can not tolerate this happening every 1000, or so miles!!! I'll put a torpedo launcher on this thing and sail it to Honda. Any one?????

#3 ·
[quote:db5e2b2ff1="stimpn8r"]:evil: 1278 miles and woke up this morning to a crack in the top center of my windshield. Needless to say I'm not happy about it. I'm very meticulous about my vehicals and take very good care of them. I just sold my 2001 lightning with 8700 miles on it . It was my demo vehical for the mobile electronics shop that I'm the foreman of. The Element is my new shop demo vehical. I allready have the windows tinted, 6 disc dvd changer,9" wide screen monitor, head unit ,sub, amp ,xm radio,optima battery, alarm remote start , HID's, installed. Is this a structural problem with the E or what? I can not tolerate this happening every 1000, or so miles!!! I'll put a torpedo launcher on this thing and sail it to Honda. Any one?????[/quote:db5e2b2ff1]

I've heard that aftermarket replacement glass is better than the Honda glass. Since you're in MA you should have full glass coverage mandatory - just specify the aftermarket glass instead of OEM.

Also, if you wouldn't mind posting some pics of your E I'm sure people would love it. I'm especially interested in seeing where you put the subs & amps. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.