Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Woke up to the sound of a huge crunch outside my house yesterday. Sure enough, someone crashed their car head-on into my E where it was parked outside my house. Then they got out and ran. Police caught them a few blocks away, and sure enough the car was registered to a different person and the plates to a different car.

:evil:

Now I'm waiting for Geico to come and take a look at it. This will NOT buff out.

·
Registered
351 Posts
OUCH!!!!! Yeah, Mequires is not going to help with that. Best part is they caught the *********!!! Did the cops let you throat punch 'em for good measure?
:sport022:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, at this point, I kind of hope it is a total loss. With that much damage it will never be the same.

I didn't get to see the guy, but his mug showed up on the police report online a little bit later. OUCH.

Attachments

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
I'm willing to bet that if you look in the dictionary under "rocket scientist" you won't find his face!! Does he have a look of "I don't give a s##t about anyting" or what?? Sorry to see a brother SOP looking like that. Just glas they caught the SOB. :x

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Crash Club !!!!!

I bet a little mighty mend-it will make it all better

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
....I bet a little mighty mend-it will make it all better
or a roll or five of duct tape..... :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, man, that really sucks!! Glad you weren't on the road meeting up with this loser...... :):razz:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hmm. I always wondered what happened to Kato Kaelin.

I was thinking more along the lines of Nick Nolte :roll:

I hate that this happened! Shame you could not get a few punches in....but then again the crackhead is probably so doped up he wouldn't have felt it the way he looks!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Geico declared it a total loss today and I'll come out of it with a nice down payment ready. Already got my eye on a new E!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts