Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
There are other posts about this, but for you in particular, probably not. Tell us more about yourself and you will get more ideas. So far, we know you as Illini. What is your career, hobbies, something fun to do?

·
Registered
65 Posts
You could have it say ELEMENT.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You a Star Wars fan at all?

eKennedy

·
Registered
10 Posts
[quote:7cffdeeb26="illini"]Anyone have any good ideas for a license plate for a new element owner?[/quote:7cffdeeb26]

EllEnE

·
Registered
82 Posts
NMYLMNT (In My Element)

·
Registered
14 Posts
i thought about getting one that said MINE

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
My last personalized plate was 4RE308. Needless to say, this was on the third car from the left, below. Ah, to be young (and a whole bunch less poor) again.

Since then I've pretty much abandoned the idea of vanity plates in favor of relative anonymity. If you've had a bad day and do something monstrously stupid while driving it tends to reduce the "I remember you..." problem.

:wink:

·
Registered
92 Posts
LMENT or LMNT (Element)
LMENTRE (Elementary)
NRTLMNT (Inert Element)

True story, I had some guy following me home from work. I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw his plate and almost crashed I laughed so hard. It read:

TIH5HO

In a mirror it reads, OHSHIT...

I don't know how he snuck that one by the DMV. I also heard of another equally tasteless one, FAAA-Q. I of course would prefer to keep my vanity plate tasteful.

Regards,
SOL

·
Registered
204 Posts
Okay, as excited as I am to be getting one in 2004, Ive already started thinking of nicknames and plates... here's some that I think are "Fun-E"...

Fun-E
Sun-E
Hap-E
Nast-E
Woop-E
(the colors... Green-E, Black-E...etc.)

And for the Star Wars fans like me...

Kenob-E
Chew-E
and the one I might get... Wook-E :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The E inspired me to get vanity plates (something I have never even considered), well I also think it is the low fees here in MO.

I didn't go with anything E related, but something personal...

"Pivo 2" (hubbie got "Pivo 1")

Now I get many more looks, and people yelling across the parking lot.... "Hey, are you czech?"

No sillies....I just like Pivo :wink:

I did try first and formost to get "PENGWN" (MO has 6 letters), but it was taken.....*sigh*

·
Registered
35 Posts
[quote:10d8de0cf0="ckole"]NMYLMNT (In My Element)[/quote:10d8de0cf0]

I used INMYLMNT :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
How bout CRZY4MYE CRAZY FOR MY E :wink:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts