Honda Element Owners Club banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Grill installed and fogs fixed (well I shattered one)

What should I do about that black vs the lighter 2005 panels? I’m very much against dark panels on the khaki for some reason (and the thousands of dollars in parts.)

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Plasti-dip the black parts in a charcoal color, maybe?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey checking your sweet element and checking your wheels I was wondering if you used any wheel spacers?? I have yokahama geolanders 225/75 r16 I want to use but with stock rims it seems to hit the struts that is what the mechanic said.. the rims that came on my element may not be oem,

I do have 1.5 lift kit on the front any way any info would be sweet, your car is sweet and you look like you have figured it all out!! Cheers Rory Belter Rossland

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Hey checking your sweet element and checking your wheels I was wondering if you used any wheel spacers?? I have yokahama geolanders 225/75 r16 I want to use but with stock rims it seems to hit the struts that is what the mechanic said.. the rims that came on my element may not be oem,

I do have 1.5 lift kit on the front any way any info would be sweet, your car is sweet and you look like you have figured it all out!! Cheers Rory Belter Rossland
Thanks Rory! You flatter me.

Sorry I missed this. The wheels I’m using are et6 as opposed to et45 or et50 for factory (can’t remember.) that’s essentially a 1.5” wheel spacer. If I could do it again (had time to toss these wheels on a mill) I’d take a quarter to half inch off the back face of the wheel (assuming I can) to get closer to et20. I think that would be a sweet spot for tire clearance.

Maybe could rock a decent sized 31x9 ¯\(ツ)/¯ I’d want more power first (4at blows with my 225/75AT tires.)

·
Registered
11 Posts
do you still have the CAD file or the stl for your fog light covers? I would like to print some of those off on my prusa once i get some fogs.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #107 (Edited)
I like it. I do have the file.

I can shoot it your way when you are ready.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts