Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find some better cupholders for my E, say something that would mount under the shifter and above the subwoofer

Thanks!
McG

·
Registered
115 Posts
There's someone here who built some cupholders- they look good but I don't want to sacrifice the space in front of the subwoofer- that's where my box of Kleenex lives.

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ha, ha! I know DAT'S right! And I gotta explain here that I'm not some kind of pervert with a fetish for tissues- I DO have a fetish for cleaning my glasses off, hence the Kleenex. And I'm the same way with the windshield- I go through a LOT of washer fluid, Windex and paper towels.....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah, but then you gotta have special little kleenex and such. I like to be able to have a big box available. I guess that IS pretty ludicrous.

Back in the days when cars mostly all had transmission humps they used to make all kinds of neat console/drink holder/kleenex dispenser type things....sort of straddled the hump(that doesn't sound very nice!)- pretty cool-I even had one with a C.B. mount on it and speakers on the sides. But they were all pretty much universal fit-wise. Something like THAT would be cool for someone to make and sell for the E-something that would fit in that space in front of the sub and serve several purposes. Kleenex/cup holder/cell phone holder/whatever.
My talents don't lie in that direction, unfortunately. I'd buy one though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts