Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please. All you handy folks. I love just about everything on my new E. I'd like the cupholder to be a bit more forward and at least higher in profile. If they'd put a pull out one where the sub woofer is that would have suited me fine.

So If I wanted to attach one just above that sub woofer is there something behind that plastic I shouldn't drill a hole into? I'm not even sure if I can find what I want to attach there but that is where I am more comfortable reaching for my beverage (soft of course) of choice. It's where the extra cupholder is in my 03 CRV so I'm very comfortable with that location.

So do I try to add something to hold a cup at a higher level or is there a simple console add on that would at least elevate the cup a bit?

·
Registered
480 Posts
I bought one at O'Reilly's or Autozone....maybe even WalMart, can't remember. Anyway, I usually have large cups which won't fit in the cup holder. The new one I bought fits in the existing cup holder, then it kinda goose-necks forward and it's adjustable to fit larger cups. I think it was like $5 and it can be easily removed, no screws or tape or anything.

Here's a link....took me forever to find it...http://www.truckntow.com/pc-9765-146962-hoppy-extra-large-adjustable-cup-holder.aspx

·
Registered
480 Posts
Flatlander....would you happen to have a picture of how that looks in the E???
Kind of interested in something to hold bigger cups. Thanks.
I don't have one, but if I get some time tomorrow, I'll take one and post it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.