Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes. I was going to use the refletix but then realised I couldn't open any windows for air. Two over 80 pound dogs and well, you want air.

So I paneled the rear side and back and windshield and made panel curtains. I tried the magnet clip but after one left a nasty scratch, that was out. I even removed the magnets from the clips but they were too weak to hold the fabrci to the metal.

Then I found these http://cgi.ebay.com/Magnets-20-SUPER-STRONG-Neodymium-Discs-Reborn-Crafts_W0QQitemZ110435959155QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b67f0173&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

They were SO tiny I thought I bought the wrong thing, but they are awesome! No scratching and they are so powerful you can use one magnet to pull them off when you are done, which makes it really fast. They hold the fabric nicely to the metal without anything abrasive touching the paint.

Plus they were cheap and free shipping to boot.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take some next camping trip. Before the boy uses all the battery on deer.

They are impressive, I had to fold two of the panels back (how they ended up six inches too long...) and was concerned the magnet couldn't hold a double fold, but hey, sure enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts