Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a lot of people with a 09-10 model have been discovering is there are about zero options for us to add onto our E. Some E-bay sellers claim their product will fit but in the end it really only fits the 08 and previous, as proven when I bought a Hunter brushguard and ended up hainvg to make custom mounting brackets and now I am one of the few people with an 09 and brish guard :)

I was considering of designing and building some Tailight Guards that fit the 09-10 and was wondering what you guys would think of the idea. I'd probably sell several sets if they turned out well and there was an interest. Right now I am in the designing stage and trying to get pictures/ dimensions of others. If anyone has any info that would help me please let me know

Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
As a lot of people with a 09-10 model have been discovering is there are about zero options for us to add onto our E. Some E-bay sellers claim their product will fit but in the end it really only fits the 08 and previous, as proven when I bought a Hunter brushguard and ended up hainvg to make custom mounting brackets and now I am one of the few people with an 09 and brish guard :)

I was considering of designing and building some Tailight Guards that fit the 09-10 and was wondering what you guys would think of the idea. I'd probably sell several sets if they turned out well and there was an interest. Right now I am in the designing stage and trying to get pictures/ dimensions of others. If anyone has any info that would help me please let me know

Thanks
I've been wanting black metal taillight guards since I bought this '10 and haven't been able to find them. If you made 'em and they came out nice I would CERTAINLY be interested in buying them! I can't wait to see your drawings and hear your ideas... Are you going to try to model them after any of the existing sets available for the 03-08 model years?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts