Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done a different color in their interior?...im the only one in my city that think an element is actually amazing and i redid my interior... just wondering if anyone else did that.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah like painted it a different color. all ive seen so far is black just wondering if anyone did any crazy colors...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Well....where are the pictures ???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

heres my baby!

i also have pink l.e.d. underbody

lets just saaaaay....i like my car and i like pink :p

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I like how you took it and ran with it . . . my 3 year old daughter keeps saying my next E needs to be pink! ;-)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Even though it's pink, which I am not 100% fond of, I think it looks good. I've been redoing my tan interior, by painting all the light brown pieces black, and all the black pieces blue, which is turning out great so far.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That doesn't suck at all. Matter of fact, the pink exterior highlights are damned sharp.

I won't support your LED underbody lighting, but its your car to do as you will.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That doesn't suck at all. Matter of fact, the pink exterior highlights are damned sharp.

I won't support your LED underbody lighting, but its your car to do as you will.
lol now why not. im tryin to get it in to shows after the inside is perfect...which i still have to do a couple things... and i dont know....the more "none stock" the better i think. plus i like reflecting my personality thru my car. airbrushing is my passion..im a girl....and i love cars mostly Es...and to me if you put a significant amount of effort in i appreciate anything. well ya know the right kind of effort....like a wouldnt appriciate a '90 honda civic with a wooden spoiler and painted hub caps:rolleyes:.. but anyway i think it protrays it pretty well. but...im glad you think "it doesn't suck" :p

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
The pink accents and interior pieces actually look pretty good.Nicely done. You should paint your calipers pink too.:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The pink accents and interior pieces actually look pretty good.Nicely done. You should paint your calipers pink too.:cool:
thank you! yah i was thinking of doing that too...i just dont wanna do too much just enough to make it stand out some. but i think that would be sharp....so once i do it ill put more pics up. also i might redo the rims. i tried a flat black but i might do a gloss instead...

·
Registered
177 Posts
rear window sticker

So Whitswhips,

Is that "Switchfoot" sticker (in the rear window) for the band of the same name?

CoolE'sRule

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
thank you! yah i was thinking of doing that too...i just dont wanna do too much just enough to make it stand out some. but i think that would be sharp....so once i do it ill put more pics up. also i might redo the rims. i tried a flat black but i might do a gloss instead...
Your welcome. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So Whitswhips,

Is that "Switchfoot" sticker (in the rear window) for the band of the same name?

CoolE'sRule
yup! theyre my faaaavorite. and so the star on the window is there symbol too. lol....thats funny someone actually knew what it was for. my plates say Oh gravity too after the name of their song..... most people just think it says zero gravity... :p but thats cool u noticed.lol:lol:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Gauge Rings

While the color may not work for me.... The concept certainly does.

I was wondering... How difficult is it to remove the Gauge Rings and Vent Rings. I'm curious, because it seems that the kit you can order do not replace those rings, but adhere to them...

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Yoda.... Very helpful.
It is particularly nice to know how many clips there are and where to find them....

Again, Many Thanks! :D

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
if you do a search for painted interior, you'll find some thread with pics.

Hopefully the pics survived the upgrade done awhile ago...some cool pics of interiors out there that have been painted.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts