Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to change my grill! I decided on the grillcraft metal mesh one. Then I was trying to decide whether to leave in blank or put an emblem? Moments later I found myself behind a Ridgeline, and saw the HONDA emblem, so I ordered one and there you have it. (I painted the frame, inserted the grillcraft grill(removed their logo) and applied Ridgeline Honda emblem)[/I] Kinda reminds of an FJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I really like that, gives me ideas, especially since some kid stole my "H" emblem out of the grill.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Now that is cool!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Totally awesome thunk-outta-tha-box modification. That is just... cool as hell!

·
Registered
662 Posts
It does look better than just the H. We still have people ask if it is a Hyundai.The H's look too much alike to some. :roll:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I like it! Great job! :grin:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I wanted to change my grill! I decided on the grillcraft metal mesh one. Then I was trying to decide whether to leave in blank or put an emblem? Moments later I found myself behind a Ridgeline, and saw the HONDA emblem, so I ordered one and there you have it. (I painted the frame, inserted the grillcraft grill(removed their logo) and applied Ridgeline Honda emblem)[/i] Kinda reminds of an FJ.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E...!!!

...especially since some kid stole my "H" emblem out of the grill.
How the heck did they do THAT???

Nas660, now if you'd fill out the rest of your profile, I could welcome you properly to the EOC...!!! Great FIRST post too...

LBD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts