Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to offer some semi-direct feedback to you and also comment so that other possible customers can see the quality you guys offer.

Just recieved my order. Very timely considering fully ground shipped from the left coast (you are in cali right?). Packaging FANTASTIC! old newspapers... eco-friendly (reduce reuse recycle) :grin: and the oils/fluids shipped in ziplock bags to prevent spills should something happen i suppose, well done!

I have but one gripe, I ordered 3 washers (2 diff washers and 1 trans), they were packaged together which might confuse someone of lesser intellect. However, using my powers of deduction the 2 identical washers are obviously for the diff and whatnot.

Overall A+! Certainly will order more stuff from you in the future, thanks!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yeah I have had a few orders with H and A as well.....they are great! You get what you order in a timely manor. The items all arrived in perfect shape each time! I did get one delivery where the box was crushed a little but because of the care and the way everything was originally packaged, the items inside were safe. 8)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just a quick thanks to Hand-A on shipping my fog lights and shift knob cover so quickly. It arrived today without any problems! Very prompt service :)
Looks like I neglected to ask for my little LED keychain light you're offering for free......noticed that after the fact....oh well. I'm still very excited to add my new things to my new E!!!! Thanks :-D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thanks for the comments. We really do have some of the best people packing the shipments. While they are human and do occasionally make a mistake they take a lot of pride in their work.

I've been thinking for some time that we need to have a good way to mark items like washers and wiper inserts as to which vehicle and what location they go.

Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
997 Posts
the main problem with showing which of the washers or inserts are for which car is once the order is processed by the inhouse system there isn't anything showing what car they would be for and most all of those type of parts fit multiple different models in different areas. One cars drain washer is another cars fill washer and one cars drives wiper insert is another cars passenger insert.

Trevor

·
Registered
836 Posts
anyway to add in a little drop down box to the inhouse section that would tag the page header/footer with the customers make/model/year?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've had nothing but good experience with HandA. I use them for my Element and Odyssey. Maintenance and accessories. Quick shipping and careful packaging every order. I'm getting ready for oil changes and some other maintenance items for both vehicles so I'll be ordering soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Ordered all weather floor mats, security system, keyless entry and locking gas cap for HandA. Shipping was timely, and everything that arrived came nicely packaged except for the all weather floor mats. The box looked like it had been abused, was partially opened because of the abuse, there were no clips for the mats and the rear mat looked like it had already been used :-(

I know they say if there's problems with an order you can ship it back but it was already expensive enough to ship it the first time.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Actually if there is a problem with the order we take care of the shipping.

We package the items the best we reasonably can but sometimes the delivery companies can still do them in. But we stand behind the items.

We can easily get the missing items sent out. Just shoot an email to [email protected] with your order number and what is missing.

None of the items are used, some of the mats will come from Honda with a what looks like a slight film on them which is just the release agent that they use to get them to pop out of the mold. That should clean off with fantastic or 409 or another similar cleaner. If it is more serious than that just include the info in the above email and we will take care of it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I too will say how pleased I have been with the service from H and A.
Wondering where the monthly special went? Hope that comes back.

I am amazed what delivery companies can do to a box. How about a spool of CDs squished to 2" wide? Or just the magazine cover page in a plastic bag marked with a note "damaged in transit". Or the thin package slipped into a bracket in an awning, some 12 ft in the air; in the winter; and we didn't find it until spring. Or a box left with a neighbor who went south for the winter that same afternoon. How about a very large, but ripped up and now empty, box that once weighed 50 pounds; please sign here; umm no.
But my favorite are the Christmas cards or birthday cards that have my name and address in the return address spot that arrive "back to me" stamped "undeliverable - return to sender". Those always are in perfect shape :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts