Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in the early afternoon I headed down Greenville to Ross, and then turned west on Washington.

I was just telling my mom about the link that Tom (T Mac) posted about the man in California surviving being hit head on in the Element when the guy went all bad with his diabetes, when I saw, at Ross and Washington ---

an Orange Element! It was also on Washington heading west. It had a hula girl on the dash! Too cute!

So I'm ahead of it, and squealing about how cute it is, for perhaps 2-1/2 miles and look over to the right-

what do I see?

An Orange Element parked on Lemmon Avenue, at the shopping center (don't remember its name) where there is Legacy Trading Co. and the Magnolia.

OMG! The Universe was full of Orange Element Energy today. I was *talking* about the Element, and saw two orange ones within the space of five minutes. It was SYNCHRONICITY!

Soon I will be part of this synchronicity and someone will be driving, thinking or talking about the Element, and see me, in my Orange E - with a Hula MAN on the dash.

:lol: :D :) :wink: :!:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hula Man???? Do they make those??? Where can I find one???

*****That is a sure fire way to make certain my Hubby doesn't want to drive it!*********

I also had good E Karma.....we were standing outside of a Restaurant waiting for a table with some friends and talking about my E.....when all of a sudden there is a Shoreline Mist E driving through the parking lot....they didn't stop (probably due to the TONS of people standing outside waiting for tables).....but if she had I would have loved to have talked to her. Also this was the first time I have seen the SLM outside of the dealer's lot....and I thought I really didn't care for the color combo....but it looked sharp....maybe I really do like the color combo....my hubby agreed...and since he is considering buying an E nnext year....ya never know!

Hopefully I will have good E karma today as well....we are heading down to Busch Stadium for the Cubs/Cardinals Game!!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:f58061346a="StLouisPenguin"]Hula Man???? Do they make those??? Where can I find one???

*****That is a sure fire way to make certain my Hubby doesn't want to drive it!*********

!!!![/quote:f58061346a]

http://www.captainscove.net/dashulman.html

Isn't he a cutie?

I could definitely deal with him doing a little dance every time I turn a corner.

:wink:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote:341729a8c0="rbrockington"]I think you saw me at the Legacy Trading Co. in my Orange Element.
I live in Deep Ellum and am always driving in that area....
weird?[/quote:341729a8c0]

Very cool! I'm glad to meet you. I hope all of us Dallas area Element-philes will get together sometime, and I'll have my soon-to-be-born twin to your car there too. Have you seen pictures of the Northern California Element owners right by San Francisco Bay? Great snaps - looked like very nice people too.

It's so wild that you posted today - I saw *another* orange Element today. On Mockingbird Lane at Abrams heading west, about 2:15 in the afternoon. If that was you again, I think we'll just have to call this fate!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Uptown. My SOP doesn't have any bobbleheads, but there is another SOP who lives on my street. I've seen several Es here in the Oak Lawn/Uptown area.

The cars are sooo practical and fun to drive that I expect them to begin showing up everywhere. I've been a road cyclist for about 10 years, and the E is by far the most useful vehicle of any kind for this hobby. I can roll my (expensive) road bike into my E with the rear seats lifted up without taking anything apart! It's a major relief for me to know my bike is safely loaded inside my vehicle, and is still intact. This car/truck/SUV is a true gift to cyclists. I ride several out of town events each summer, and I really got tired of spending $50+ on a hotel room for each event - especially since I have to check out of the hotel before the morning race. Now, I just sleep in the back on a camping pad with the skyroof open, and save both money and time.

:idea: Soon, I'll buy the tent canopy for the back. I'll use it as an outdoor shower after the race so I'll be able to wash off with a wash cloth and cool water and actually change into clean, dry clothes before the long drive home!!! Anyone who has ridden a bicycle for 60 - 100 miles in the Texas sun understands how valuable this will be!

See Ya 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts