Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every car I have owned Ive lowered. With my Element, for once I thought I was finally over lowering cars. Then I stumbled on the pics of your black E with black wheels on Ksports. All i can think about now is lowering my poor Terrence the Element! I turn 38 this year and have been customizing since i was 16 when mini trucks were all the rage in the late 80's. Why cant I get rid of this curse! The only difference between me now at 38 and then at 16 is much deeper pockets, which = D~a~N~g~E~r~O~u~S!

I thought I read somewhere you live in OH? If this is correct, dont be surprised if i show up at your door with Ksports in hand wanting to either club you with one, or ask you to get your tools and help install them!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Lol, funny thing is, I bought my SC and said the same thing, look at it now, the curse is hard to shake, just give in already.

·
Registered
142 Posts
+2 on that! I've wanted to lower mine for a while now. After my spoiler drama, my wife says there's no way I'm going to do it with the trouble I had. Check out the thread on installing OEM spoiler. Still going to get it done sometime.:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Give in! I'm doing the KSports NOW as opposed to later so I don't have to worry later... and I'm only 28.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Me #4 Everything I've owned has been lowered :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts