Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow EOC members!

I have finally started an "Element web site" showcasing our pictures from our travels.

http://community.webshots.com/user/brendamitchell77

Hope you enjoy the photos...

DKN5: We were totally stoked about going to the show and seeing some Suped Up E's...but to our total dissapointment there was only ONE there and it wasn't even CLEAN let alone modified. We would like to send out the challenge to get a few participants for next years event.

For anyone interested....Jon and I are planning on entering our Element in next years Darknights, we hope that by then we will have a Cold Air Intake and a few other MODS to show off. Anyone interested, be sure to check out their site www.darknightsnationals.com and let us know. We live 3 minutes from the Markham Fair Grounds and have lots of "camping spots" for anyone who makes the trek to Canada for the show.

I am looking forward to seeing your responses to this thread...anyone up for the CHALLENGE!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great pictures Breanda and Jon.

I've never been to Darknights but it looks like RiceRocket Heaven. Keep me in the loop for next year.

In the mean time we should start planning another "E-Vent" for September.

I just got back from driving my Element (have to get a name) to Calgary and back with a layover at Lake Winnipeg. Great trip. The "E" ran great.

Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey BB, I was at the show today. I'd love to do up the E and I went to DN5 to get ideas. You're right though it was sad to see only one E there (aside from mine in the parking lot)

What plans do you have? I'm in the process of upgrading our stereo and maybe new rims and rubber. I'm also considering painting a few things but I'm a bit concerned with the long term result.

Do you have any connections for aftermarket parts? I'm sure many here would love a group buy on a CAI. I know the guys at Ultra Auto Sound and they are pretty good to me, maybe they can help us too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about the delay in answering, this summer has been chalked full of stuff to do.

Anyhoo...we are totally in to suping up the engin, want to get a cold air for sure and we would like to keep her a sleeper... :wink: We looked in to rubber and rims and got a pretty good price from Van and Truck World, but decided that we'd rather just do engin mods for now, if we do the exaust, we will to a stainless steel cat-back (just like our Acura) and get the momo silent exaust (they are pretty $$ though)

We have seriously modified our 2000 1.6 EL and have some great connections, please be sure to pass along manufacturer and part number as soon as you hear of an intake for the E.

We recently bought a laptop and it works really well with the sound system...I am able to hear a buzzing noise, any one know about this stuff?

A trailer hitch is definitely a must, we don't feel right putting our bikes on the roof, plus we would like a small trailer one of these days.

I understand your concerns about painting the plastics, but i think it would look AWESOME painted all SOP...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts