Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s been a few years since I posted any pix of “Darth Raider” (2005 Element EX) here so I thought I would post a few. Besides The factory (JDM) HID’s, DR has every piece that was on the Japanese exported Element from 2003-2005, including the rear seats, but minus the RHD. It has been featured in Honda Tuning Magazine, Super Street Magazine, Ohana Luxury Magazine (cover), Driving Line Magazine, and USDM FREAX Magazine (Japan). It’s naturally aspirated at 254whp and 230trq. (Island Motor Sports), custom paint (Premier Paint & Body) and interior (Backyard Custom Interiors), and custom air suspension system by ICE BOXX CUSTOMS. DPE proto-type 20X9.5” with a custom off-set of 38.9mm. I bought DR brand new in 2005. ~Chief

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I love a good build thread. Thanks for sharing.
I'm with you, I also enjoy good build threads! ;-) ~Chief

I'd like to know more about the JDM mods and how to do the steering wheel conversion
The JDM parts are not really mods per say, Honda exported the RHD Element to Japan for three years (2003-2005). I have a few Japanese contacts and over the course of time I got every worthwhile piece from that Element except for the RHD. (i.e. front fenders and side-marker lights, fuel door cover, rear seats, dash center console, red emergency flasher, etc.) I added those to the SC rear bumper and taillights and complete SC roof cladding. On the steering wheel I used the Japanese Work Bell conversion kit with transistors so that the steering system still thinks it's hooked up to the air bags and no dash lights are on. ~Chief

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Chief. Darth looks great! Really a class job. The Hellement is still going strong. I am just wondering how you are handling the Raiders going to Vegas? It will not be the same for the Broncos to stomp on the Vegas Raiders. LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to know how to get the conversion for the steering wheel
http://www.tunersgroup.com/Products/Works_Bell.html

Beautiful Job. Loving it.
Thank you! :) ~Chief

Chief. Darth looks great! Really a class job. The Hellement is still going strong. I am just wondering how you are handling the Raiders going to Vegas? It will not be the same for the Broncos to stomp on the Vegas Raiders. LOL!
Thanks man! Actually I'm pulling for the Vegas move it's only a 4 hour drive from SoCal and I'll get to see them beat down the Broncos a lot closer to home! :razz: ~Chief

1 - 9 of 9 Posts