Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I installed a Pioneer Navgate in my Element SC and ... I couldn't see what time it was anywhere on my dashboard. The time on the screen of the Navgate is barely visible.

What to do ...

... I bought a used OEM 92-95 Honda Civic clock with OEM connector and installed it in my dashboard. It took some time to do the wiring, and there was not enough space behind the dashpanel where I installed the clock, so I had to cut away some of the tubing where te air flows to the right part of the dashboard.

Here's the result. On the pictures, the edges looks a little rough, but in reality, you have to know that it's not OEM, else you wouldnt notice that it's a DIY job.

Give me your opinion!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good job. Nice fix.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
doesn't the raido have a clock already ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wife ...

Sorry about the place of the clock ... my wife wanted it there ... you don't know my wife ofcourse ... but I do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Happy wife , happy life , it is always advisable to listen to your spouse. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
go to avic411.com there are plenty of tips and hacks and if you do a 2.0 or 3.0 update on that unit it is much easier to read the clock. i have a f90bt with lots of mods and my clock is super easy to read and much bigger than the stock. nice mod though looks clean.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trim is good

Hi,

Do you have a suggestion on what kind of trim to use?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts