Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E Owners,

This past weekend I rode some awesome forest service roads that we could do for a day trip, or even a close to Seattle camping adventure. I have recently picked up a book that lists easy to intermediate forest service roads we could drive elements onto. Many roads are easily accessible between I-90 and RT 410.

Any takers in the upcoming weekends or weekdays?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yokohama Geolanders

How do you like the Geolanders? What size do you have? Stock wheels, or....? I live in Chelan and have lots of great forrest service roads to travel around on. Maybe some of you E owners would like to come over here for some day trips. Great country around here, gorgeous weather this time of year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geolander Sizes

I have the 225/75 16. I would have got the stock size for stock rims, but they screwed up. They are great so far in snow. Not any additional road noise, and they are rated 60k miles for wear warranty.

·
Registered
357 Posts
pereids meteor showers Aug. 12 but should still be good over the weekend. Might be planning a camping trip.
Amy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd go

Hey all I would like to meet up with you guys for some day trips. I will be moving to seattle on september 9 from washington dc. Let me know if you plan anything after that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
pereids meteor showers Aug. 12 but should still be good over the weekend. Might be planning a camping trip.
Amy
Ah, I wish I had been paying more attention and known about the meteor shower, I would love to go over. Unfortunately I'm booked this weekend and every weekend until September!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts