Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 5:05 am the DC area felt a 3.6 magnitude earthquake with its center around Gaithersburg MD, so for no damages have been reported.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
No big deal, it was just Gisele. - she fell out of bed. :roll:

:lol:
:evil:I want to see your injuries in October Benny!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
At 5:05 am the DC area felt a 3.6 magnitude earthquake with its center around Gaithersburg MD, so for no damages have been reported.
No damage is a good thing. Makes you wonder what might be coming. :|

Hope you're well!

No big deal, it was just Gisele. - she fell out of bed. :roll:

:lol:
:twisted: ouch

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No damage is a good thing. Makes you wonder what might be coming. :|

Hope you're well!

:twisted: ouch
Hey Colin
It's great to hear from you again hope you're also doing well.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Robert Gibbs has scheduled a press briefing at 3:00 PM to announce that it was caused by the Bush Administration policies.

·
Registered
662 Posts
The planets are on the way to the 2012 alignment, causing the earth the split and crack open. We're doomed.

-----just couldn't help myself-----

·
Registered
208 Posts
Never felt it.

I was in San Diego for the last one. Scared the crap out of me. I'd never been in one before.

My first reaction was that is was a tornado (I'm from New Orleans and tornado's are fairly common). Looking outside indicates clear skies and then the next wave hits.

I'll pass thanks. They were having a earthquake party at the bar I went to later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts