Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if DC Sports was planning on manufacturing a header for the Honda Element. I don't know if someone might have already covered this already and sorry in advance if this is the case.

Anyway so I called DC Sports and it looks like there are planning to make some but they are currently filling orders for other cars because there is a high demand. If we were to bug them I am sure they would make one sooner because the demand would be higher for. They said that they know there is a market for the Element. That good news to me, I just thought you guys might wanna know. Now its just a waiting game.

626-968-5147
http://www.dcsports.com/

·
Registered
608 Posts
Im very interested too. I will call them this weekend and ask "bug" them about it. All i know is that any header has to be custom made, and a header made specifically for the E would be great!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im very interested too. I will call them this weekend and ask "bug" them about it. All i know is that any header has to be custom made, and a header made specifically for the E would be great!
I would love to have a bolt-on header that I don't need to modify. Not that there is anything wrong with that... but I don't have gear to mod a header. I hope we get enough people nagging them that they put one out. They all ready have half the work done with TSX header... they just need to make it clear and they know this.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
We should get a list of us and when we have a good commitef group, send the link to dc and show them how many people are interested, when a company looks at a list of 20 to 30 people ready to buy, they see $$$, we just did that on the impala forum and Doug Thorely headers snapped right to it, within days of us hitting 25 people.

Im in!!(tax return coming!!!)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We should get a list of us and when we have a good commitef group, send the link to dc and show them how many people are interested, when a company looks at a list of 20 to 30 people ready to buy, they see $$$, we just did that on the impala forum and Doug Thorely headers snapped right to it, within days of us hitting 25 people.

Im in!!(tax return coming!!!)
That's a great idea Insane... I am in! :lol:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you are SERIOUSLY interested, and can commit to buying a header from DC or possibly another company, quote the list and add your name. If DC does not jump on it, I will help gruvncubn and send to other well known performance manufacturers, plus I have seen Skunk2 poking around here a couple times, so ya never know.

1:gruvncubn
2:amcmike
3:fatfurious2
4:insane_sc
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Between $200 and $350, just depends, the more people, the cheaper companies go on the first runs. The impala ones from doug thorely retail now for $968, we got them for $450, so who knows, but we have to show interest first before we can get a commited company and price.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I was wondeing how close thier K swap header is to fitting an E??? so I emailed them. there are also lots of cheep stainless headers on fleebay:shock: I was thinken about one of those 4 into 2 flanged then 2 into 1 to cat. Ive got a mig with ss wire & a muffler bender the only thing I dont have is down time for the E & one of those headers from flebay. oh well I'm still thinken.:evil::evil::evil:see the smoke??:grin:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
if it's a direct bolt-up, I might be interested.............

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I was wondeing how close thier K swap header is to fitting an E??? so I emailed them. there are also lots of cheep stainless headers on fleebay:shock: I was thinken about one of those 4 into 2 flanged then 2 into 1 to cat. Ive got a mig with ss wire & a muffler bender the only thing I dont have is down time for the E & one of those headers from flebay. oh well I'm still thinken.:evil::evil::evil:see the smoke??:grin:
Its been done with a crv header, search for it.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts