Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I hope everyone is okay and has power... 30 inches in my neck of the woods and we're expecting 10-20 more inches today...

My Element has been amazing throughout the storm as I had to be on the roads lots throughout the storm to help family and friends dig out and also to find a warm hotel for us to stay until our power was back!

Let's see those pics from the 2010 Blizzard! Stay warm!

·
Registered
47 Posts
We received between 16 and 20 inches of snow when this last snow hit. They are expecting between 10 and 20 more inches tonight. Our trusty Element performed wonderfully in these bad conditions, and we are very thankful that we have it!

Stay safe and warm everyone :)

One of the many Juncos that has been visiting our bird feeder.

One of the main roads in our area the day after the snow hit.

The table on our back deck.

Some trees in our backyard.

·
Banned
395 Posts
Harrisburg, PA area..... 22" or so. and I don't shovel my driveway!
had to dig the drift from the plow truck but managed to get to the local ski hill Saturday with no problems.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I was reading in my National newspaper about snowfall in the US capital and this was one of the pictures in the article. I had to share with my E-ple!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Jebus, and I just finished this morning scooping my way out of the house and my E :p

Sidenote: It's moments like these I'm glad I don't actually live INSIDE D.C.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The grand total from both storms in Germantown MD was 45 inches... I thought I moved south of Ontario!

My Element was absolutely amazing throughout both storms as I had to (unexpectedly) be on the roads frequently.

What a tough little box we have!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts