Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any aftermarket dead pedals that fit well in the Element, and has anyone actually installed one? :?: I have got to have a better place to put my left foot! (But I still love my E!)

·
Registered
23 Posts
i am looking, working on a getting something that easily bolts on..

i will let you know the results

-jds

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great question, Flaime. This bugs me, too, and I don't even have my E yet. If you do a search on http://www.s2ki.com forum, you may find some vendors as the S2000 did not come with a dead pedal the first few years.

I might also add for [email protected]'s knowledge that the S comes with a radio mute button -- a great feature, imo.

·
Registered
88 Posts
[quote:f17ed071a3="SteveO"]
I might also add for [email protected]'s knowledge that the S comes with a radio mute button -- a great feature, imo.[/quote:f17ed071a3]

Actually, the DX Honda add-on tuner/CD player has a mute button on it! It is indeed a great feature when you need to quickly lower volume for whatever reason and not have to worry about what level it was when you want to pump the volume back up! 8)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The add on DX model has a mute button.....hum......does the EX have one too? Am I missing it? Or was I robbed by the man once again????? <laughing>

Peace Out
Diane :)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:2ce731edd8="StLouisPenguin"]The add on DX model has a mute button.....hum......does the EX have one too? Am I missing it? Or was I robbed by the man once again????? <laughing>

Peace Out
Diane :)[/quote:2ce731edd8]

you don't need a "mute" button on the EX... just hit the volume button (to turn off the whole unit). it'll remember the volume and exact time on a CD track when u turn it back on.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Well I knew about that.....but I just wanted a mute button so that when I hit it again the song would be at the same place that the voices in my head were at while singing along to the song :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts