Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have ideas on how to best use the space between the subwoofer and the emergency brake? The E is lacking in stowage space and I would like to know if there are any baskets, consoles, etc. that would fit in there, look good, and of course not affect the stereo's performance.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
[quote:37bce0af37="laizerman"]Does anyone have ideas on how to best use the space between the subwoofer and the emergency brake? The E is lacking in stowage space and I would like to know if there are any baskets, consoles, etc. that would fit in there, look good, and of course not affect the stereo's performance.[/quote:37bce0af37]

Heh. I usually just throw my bike-delivery-bag, drug-store-bag or fast-food-bag there. So far, no sliding. :)

-brendan

·
Registered
87 Posts
I heard rumors of someone planning on manufacturing some kind of "extended" cover with extra storage. Of course this is just a rumor...

·
Registered
351 Posts
I put a 6 1/2" wide steel locking console in between the seats. I really needed a place to lock up a GPS and other stuff. I installed it by cutting the plastic center piece with a bandsaw, then mounting the console with industrial velcro and a bolt through the console into the metal crossbar that holds the normal plastic piece. I tapped 12 volts off the wire bundle underneath for a small light in the box. I still want to cover the armrest with cloth that matches the seats better, but I can't find any.
You can see it here:http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3390

1 - 4 of 4 Posts