Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to shop around for an E and would like some help on the lowest price dealer in Chicago area if you don't mind sharing it. By browsing the previous messages, it looks like people are getting pretty good deal in Chicago area if they are true.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Continental Honda
Countryside, IL
http://www.continentalhonda.com

We bought a SOP 4WD EX for about $1100 under MSRP (not including any accessories). Salesman Alan L. was very pleasant to deal with.

I'll be picking it up in just 3 more days. I CAN'T WAIT :D

(And no, I'm not getting paid to say this.) :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot. I have one dealer (Honda of Lisle) $300 off MSRP and other dealer (ohare Honda) $700 off MSRP. MSRP here is $21310 for the 4WD EX. Glad to know there are dealer that can go lower. I will start the bidding war:). I do not believe that the demand is more than they can supply. As long as they have cars in the lot, the supply is more than demand. I have money but I am not that desperate to pay the price I do not like. I agree with other people on this board, if we all start paying MSRP or more, then we are in trouble :D

·
Registered
338 Posts
You guys are doing good. They are still selling SOPs, Green, and Shoreline for over MSRP around me. You can order one for MSRP, not a penny under.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We bought a brand new shoreline mist EX, with dealer installed black leather (we did not want leather but it grew on us after the tests drive) from Grand Honda for $19,400.00, if we went with out the leather the cost was only $18,500.00, this was two months ago :eek:

My husband negotiated the price of the leather, because we did not want
it in the first place, they were asking $1600.00 for the leather option
we got it for $900.00 "we know the stealer still made a profit" :roll:

·
Registered
206 Posts
There is only one to deal with... Grand Honda in Elmhurst. They have my 5 speed DX Element for $13,999. yes, you read that right. As of last Sunday, they had five.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Grand Honda in Elmhurst has the best deals!

We got our Element 1,210 under MSRP plus mudguards and fog lights installed for free! He also gave us 10% off for the keyless and alarm system since i am not handy i thought it was a great deal :D

Ask for Amit Valera and tell him Joe and Carina sent you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tried to see if any other dealer within 20 miles of Naperville would beat or even come close to Grand Honda deal for the 5 speed. They all said no way! Closes was $15,500. I said no way! Grand Honda here I come!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go to Amit Valera at Grand Honda in Elmhurst to save $$$$ for your Element. I got mine for really really cheap. Nobody touches his prices and the good thing is that he has everything in every color available. Go there and ask for Amit, you will be pleased as I am very happy with my element. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts