Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as ive prolly said. when i bought my SC a few days ago the spoiler was tossed in to sweeten the deal.

well during the install the service guy wasnt very good with the drill. and i ended up with a few small gouges to bare metal. now they may seem small to most ppl

is it my choice how they fix it? i mean i obviously dont want them to dab some touchup paint and call it a day

its simmilar on both sides and a big like 10 inch wide by 2 foot long scuff like he dragged his tool bag or somthing off the roof.

oh and i feel somthing is missing. on the door in the top corners is there a trim that cant be replaced after spoiler install?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they installed the larger spoiler(in the correct PMM). the dealer has had it since wed morning and its still not done. when i arrived the service manager and paint guy were both there. and it seems the entire roof is getting painted. apparently the size of the scratch wasnt the biggest issue..it was the depth of the scratches as they didnt just remove the paint but removed some metal also.

they gave me an odysee with 5000 miles as a loaner car... omg its the worst thing ever lol. now i could be biased cuz i love the element but it seems worse then my old 01 grand caravan was

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.