Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is a response from a local dealer (DFW area) about a 4WD EX with side air bags:

"We won't have the Element's with the side air bags until late July or August. The manager said that he tried to locate one over the weekend and there was only one on the ground and everything else was on order. I don't have pricing on those yet and won't until they get here. You could go ahead and place a deposit for a Shoreline Mist so that when one finally did arrive, you could ensure that you got it. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am sorry if this caused you any inconvenience."

The part that I'm wondering about is the "I don't have pricing on these and won't until they get here". Why can they not come up with pricing. Seems pretty straight forward to me. MSRP on hondacars.com for a 4WD EX with side air bags is $21,100 plus destination.

Dealers, why would I get this response...is it just laziness on the part of the salesperson? I'm currently dealing with the Internet Sales Manager.

Thanks.
B

·
Registered
220 Posts
The dealers should all have pricing on all models of the Elements. When we first received pricing we didn't get pricing on the 5spd 4WD E's or the ones with side airbags, but those lists followed shortly after. We also assumed the price for side airbags would be as in all Honda models $250 extra before we had this pricing confirmation. We just agreed to pay the difference if it was more than that and were safe in our assuptions. Same with the 5spd's. We assumed the pricing would be approximately $800 less than the same in an automatic. Best of luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts