Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear California DMV employees...
Can you please advise the powers that be at the DMV that the red 2011 registration sticker I just paid $300 for clashes terribly with my beautiful Great Pumpkin. Red just doesn't look right next to my E's tangerine and I would really like another color choice. It might be a little to soon to bring back the orange sticker but might I suggest perhaps a nice silver or maybe royal blue? Those would look great!
Thanks for you consideration,
IBElement
:grin:

·
Registered
139 Posts
<rant>Thank you for reminding me that I have to go to the DMV soon! I do not understand why they will not allow you to change your registration address on line. I can change my drivers license address online, but not my car registration. :x I think it's a scam so that you will have to pay more late fees to the cash strapped state government. :x They send out the renewal notice to my old address, don't forward it, then don't allow me to renew online unless I have that renewal number. </rant>

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
If you have AAA go there as its a whole lot faster to do any DMV work.:)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Dear California DMV employees...
Can you please advise the powers that be at the DMV that the red 2011 registration sticker I just paid $300 for clashes terribly with my beautiful Great Pumpkin. Red just doesn't look right next to my E's tangerine and I would really like another color choice. It might be a little to soon to bring back the orange sticker but might I suggest perhaps a nice silver or maybe royal blue? Those would look great!
Thanks for you consideration,
IBElement
:grin:
LMELBO...!!! F-u-n-n-y!!!

LBD

Glossary... (L)augh-(M)y-(E)lement-(L)oving-(B)utt-(O)ff... *bow*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts