Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Peeps!! Dec 4th we going to do some picnic bbq potluck...Chime in if you interested in seeing everybody and welcoming Island back...New peeps welcome as well just Pm me a heads up...cool

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's About Time!

Aloha Folks,
Chime in and let Elemento know that you're all about giving our brother a proper "Welcome Home!" You can count on Wolfman and Linda being there; "good lord willin' and the creek don't rise," of course...

Keep us posted.

Mahalo and Aloha,

TYKE

·
Registered
308 Posts
December in Hawaii

Okay Peeps!! Dec 4th we going to do some picnic bbq potluck...Chime in if you interested in seeing everybody and welcoming Island back...New peeps welcome as well just Pm me a heads up...cool
Sounds good to me.
We would love to come :razz:
Marilyn from SLO CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey at least we are getting activity here again lol...Hey Slosport you are welcome to make the trek to our Aloha state.:-D..Damn Turbo what do we need to do to get this going again? OH love the color of your E slo.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We gonna welcome back our E brother no matter what

I don't really care if it is Just Island,Mrs Island, Turbo, Myself and Slosport in spirit we are going to have something for Island.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oops Tyke, Linda, Turbo, myself and flosport in spirit will welcome you back bro.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha.

Newbie liked to join in on the Dec. 4th function please. I met some members of the club at Aloha Gas on King Street near Zippy's & Washington Intermediate. They were raving to me about joining the element club....

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Caro! We would love for you to join us on Dec 4th. I don't have any details yet but I will post them on here once I get them. Just watch the boards or you can pm me later. Welcome to the HEOC Caro!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What the plan Island?

So dude you going to try get that cabana at Hickam again?

·
Registered
2007 EX Atomic Blue Metallic
29 Posts
Another new HEOC member here, transferring over from the So Cal chapter. I'll try to make it on the 4th to meet you all. Put me down as a maybe as I'll be getting off a 12-hour shift that morning.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
please disregard this post and reply to "DEC 4TH HEOC MEET"...THANKS'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts