Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place that sells the white vinyl back window decals :?: I have been trying to find a "tent" decal and have had no luck. Also, post what decals/badges you are putting on your Element.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I am a bit of a fanatic with decals. My last truck had a lot and now I am starting from scratch. I got a couple of local bike shops stickers, a skull, a fox emblem and an Oakley "O" with the canadian flag in it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
>>>>soon<<<<

is that a honda type soon, or an everyday real world soon.?...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
T Mac......I don't know how much longer I can wait!!!!!

Don't make me start whining!!!!

Okay....enough of my mini rant!

Anyone know where you can order custom cling ons for the back window? I want to have one made with my company's website. Nothing like a little selfish promotion!

Peace Out
Diane :)

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
[quote:06fca0c1dd="misfit"]>>>>soon<<<<

is that a honda type soon, or an everyday real world soon.?...[/quote:06fca0c1dd]

Soon as in a couple weeks, I promise. I'm working out the details now. The plan is to first print the club logo you see above on a black sticker w/ white ink for the back window. After that we'll start taking custom t-shirt (size/color) orders too.

Sound good?

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:45a51f8a17="T Mac"][quote:45a51f8a17="misfit"]>>>>soon<<<<

is that a honda type soon, or an everyday real world soon.?...[/quote:45a51f8a17]

Soon as in a couple weeks, I promise. I'm working out the details now. The plan is to first print the club logo you see above on a black sticker w/ white ink for the back window. After that we'll start taking custom t-shirt (size/color) orders too.

Sound good?[/quote:45a51f8a17]

Sounds very good. :D :!: :lol: :!:

In case you haven't already thought of it: http://www.cafepress.com is a place where you can slap any logo on almost any conceivable brandable item - coffee mugs, shirts, clocks, hats, mousepads, frisbees, calendars, aprons, backpacks, underpants (!!!!), anything!

You send them the artwork, they produce the item on demand, and you price the item to cover the price and whatever profit you deem appropriate. They just send you a check.

It's worked great for clubs I've been in and fundraisers too.

So hurry up with our swag, already!! :wink:

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:1e7e7971c5="misfit"]>>>>where you can order custom cling ons for the back window? <<<<

take your pick.... :mrgreen:[/quote:1e7e7971c5]

I want custom temporary tattoo.

Something like

H O N D A

H3

E L E M E N T

only, like, artsy, which I am not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts