Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's never too early to start planning. :D

Here's what my schedule is looking like.

- Arrive on island the 10th.
- Obligatory quality time with Kat.
- If you guys are up for it, do something with the gang on the 12th.
- Run the marathon on the 13th (How about a GTG afterwards if not the 12th?)
- Heading back here on the 17th.

So, anybody have any ideas?

By the way, I'm serious about this. :cool:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Marked my calendar!
I think everyone (besides Kat of course), will be happy to see you in person although it somehow feels like you never left. But that's how this place is. Draws you in and never lets you go.:lol:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Dec meet?

Hey Islandsi good to hear we are gonna have future meets with you. We have never had a bbq potluck at somebodys house before. I volunteer my house for the sacrificial bbq lol. There is plenty of room to park all the E's and we can even prob watch a movie in the garage and it will be Dec so it could be a little economical too. What you peeps think?? It could be our HEOC CHRISTmas party and welcome back baptism for Islandsi.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the idea and offer. I'm easy.

Considering I'll probably be homeless and without a car I'll be at the mercy of whatever you guys can drum up.

During that week I HAVE to hit Macky's shrimp truck though. :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Damn I'm getting my hair done that day :D

Looking forward to seeing you - I'm still using that element pen, kiwi element pen that is, you gave me :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
What are the odds?

Aloha Islandsi!
What are the odds that "Old Blue" and "Tyke" would BOTH have to wash their hair on that particular day? Unbelievable, isn't it?

But seriously folks... Linda and I will be there with bells on, okay tiny little bells, but bells none the less! We wouldn't miss your return visit. Heck, we may even have a spot open on the futon if necessary.

See you soon; okay not that soon, but you know what we mean...
Take care and keep in touch!

Wolfman and Linda ("Tyke")

·
Registered
594 Posts
December's right around the corner folks!!! Woohooo!!! :D
Looking forward to seeing you again. Hope everythings well on your end. As of now I'm free, will keep you posted. As you probably know, the club is kinda on a low right now. I guess everyone is busy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts