Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Frozen is coming to town so let's do this. Picnic meet on Saturday December 3 at 11am. Number of attendees will determine if it' potluck or bring your own bento. Central Oahu Regional Park in the parking lot by the tennis courts. Reply to this thread and I'll be calling those of you that I have numbers for. Date might be rescheduled depending on Frozen's schedule.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe we should push the time up for this meet. What do you guys think about meeting at 10:30 at CORP. We can just eat and hang out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I checked and there is a UH football game on that day. As we are die hard fans, dispite that debacle of a game last week, we will be going. If we meet at 10:30, we'd still have a few hours to hang out with everybody till we have to leave. If not, we can reschedule for the next week. Let's see some feedback so we can get this thing going.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Will be there in a week and a half. Somebody get some teriyaki chicken ready for me and tell Macky to throw on some coconut shrimp.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Borrowing Kat's mom's car and we have to be back in town by 1. So it's going to have to be a quick one. still bringing Libby's manapua and pork hashthough. So if you don't make it, you're missing out. Hope to see you all there in the morning.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It was great to meet/re-meet you guys today! Love your rides and of course the great company :hellokitty:

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Remember guys, next December....North Dakota HEOC meet. :)
Thanks for coming out guys. It was nice to see you again. And nice to meet you inky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts