Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least as how soon to purchase an Element. I had been reading this site for the past couple of months. I knew I wanted an Element, and was just sort of prepping for when it was time. I figured the first of the year, the kid who slammed into the back of my 94 Ford Ranger w/ 238,000 miles on it thought otherwise. Oh and that happened last Friday...which was the 13th.
Only got shaken up some, but the truck is totaled. Preliminary estimates for how much I get for the truck are around 3K. That beats the $500 I was going to write off for donating the truck to charity.
So now decison time, got everything narrowed down except for color...and of course where the best deal is. Will be buying new 09 or 10, AWD, EX. Silver, Black or Metallic ??? Old truck was black, so maybe something different for the next 15 years.
Great site, glad I found it.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered as soon as you decide on your color. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream. :-D

Sucks about your truck btw, but hey you get us now which is better than any truck! :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts