Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed a dent or extra rubber on my steering whee.. When i first felt it i thought i somehow scratched it but when i took a look at it the rubber piece was sticking out and it feels like a scratch.. Damn that was a horrible description.. But its bugging me... is this under the warranty????? I guess to better explain it i guess two rubber pieces joins to become one and it just comes out a little.....

What should i do?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Bad seam? If it bothers you have the dealer replace it. Or get one from somebody who has replaced theirs with the Honda Pilot Steering wheel.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is this cover under warranty? do i take it to any honda dealer or do i have to take it back to the dealer i purchased my vehicle?????

It is bugging me alot.... I can feel the seam whenever i turn the steering wheel....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Although I can't say one way or another if this is covered, I would definitely recommend taking it in to your closest dealer. You don't have to go back to your original dealer for warranty work or service, unless you just want to. If it becomes an issue where Honda won't warranty the steering wheel or cover, then you might have to inquire with your originiating dealer. Best of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts