Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: Just took delivery of ex awd...
My dealer had to get it from another dealer.... Went to pick it up and one of the air vents did not work and the rear bumper cover was coming off. I love the vehicle, but it won't feel brand new after the service department pulls the dashboard out to fix the a/c. Anyone else have problems before driving it off the lot?

I love my baby hummer... Someone was selling H.5(half a hummer) stickers on ebay motors..

Cassidy

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad expierence. Just make sure when you get your E back, you check for any chips and gouges by the dealer.

No problems here with delivery :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
My one defect when picking up my new E was the rear glass windshield cleaner fluid spray nozzle didn't work. The service dept. fixed it for me. The tube carrying the cleaning fluid was kinked at the factory and prevented cleaning solution from flowing from the front resevoir to the rear nozzle. Other then that, my E has been fine for just over 12,000 miles.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Make sure to carefully inspect the dashboard, steering wheel, etc. before and after taking it to the dealer. Maybe take some pix with the morning paper in the frame before you take it in. Sad to say, there are often "parts left over" after the dash is torn up like that--little fasterners, wire guides, etc. Also, stuff can get marred and scratched up. OTOH, you may get serviced by their most careful technician. Don't be bashful about these concerns with the service writer, but of course you don't want to seem overbearing either.

yelapa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts