Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

My baby is just about at 80k and her tires are getting pretty bald at 40k. Im new to the Denver area (I actually live in Leadville but am assuminging that Denver will have more options). Id like to bring my element to a trusted and not overpriced shop where they can give her a general tune up and check up. Also a service place who can help me figure out what more aggresive tires would work better for me, possible new wheels altogether and a slight lift job.

Any suggestions? All local wisdom welcome!!

Thanks!
Joey

·
Registered
2005 Honda Element EX AWD
619 Posts
I'm a stickler for OEM parts and not auto parts store knockoffs so I've been using the Honda Dealer I bought the car from. Planet Honda in Golden. Another option I use on my company provided vehicle and not my personal car is Aspen Tire in Lakewood at Kipling and Jewell. Frank Perelli the owner has taken good care of me for 12 years.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Element EX AWD
619 Posts
CrankyCragger, you might want to see if anyone from Colorado Springs chimes in from the forum too. Denver to Leadville is 100 miles and Leadville to Colo Springs is only 28 more than that, so I'd check both metro areas out.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Absolute best place to take your Honda outside of a dealership, as a matter of fact, I'd go here long before I'd go the dealership: Alternative Auto Care (www.AlternativeAutoCare.biz). Anything the dealer can do, they can do. I've been using them for over ten years and they've always provided me with excellent service. All they work on are Hondas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts