Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my dogs out for thier first extended ride. I've got two greyhounds. They just about filled the cup holder and little bin with slobber! Ugh, how nasty. I reached down for a CD and got slimed. :shock: They like to stand looking forward between the seats and drool. One will stand there while the other goes back to work up some more spit. :roll: What was Honda thinking? Other than that, they did real good. I flip the seats to the side for dog rides. They seem to enjoy the ride. Our last car was a station wagon, which forced them to duck down a bit. With the Element they have more room than they know what to do with. Now if I can only do something about this drool thing. Hmm? Umbrella? Drop cloth?

Jim R

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with drooling dogs! (American Bulldogs) :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i thought I would die that is too funny.. taking turns to maintain slober consistancy well how thoughful... i can totally picture this too...

well suggestion, papertowls.. super absorbant.. place them in the cup (drool) holders, or other drool recepticals, and this will be easier to clean out.. the paper towl will absorb most of it.. and won;t be so nasty.

Good luck keep us posted on this issue, comical!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts