Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berkley here...anybody else in the Motor City or it's burbs?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Garden City here... My E's pretty recognizable, and it can frequently be spotted in Dearborn and down by Wayne State, too.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm from Livonia but now in NC. May be living back up that way at some point. I don't know if I can deal with the snow and the UAW anymore:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Chesterfield Township here.....howdy neighbors.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm from Livonia but now in NC. May be living back up that way at some point. I don't know if I can deal with the snow and the UAW anymore:)
I grew up on Inkster Road in Redford Township and went to St. Genevieve Church in Livonia....even sang in the choir for a few years during high school. I know Livonia well. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I lived in Detroit for 27 years. I now live in Dearborn Heights. Proud to see some fellow members!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Garden City here... My E's pretty recognizable, and it can frequently be spotted in Dearborn and down by Wayne State, too.
Oooh I graduated from Wayne State!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just got our 1st..Kiwi..waited too long to get one.
Welcome! And thanks for the email. Little Briggsie is a rescue pup from K9 Stray Rescue League. He's a great little dog. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to see a bunch of Mi peeps on here!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good to see a bunch of Mi peeps on here!
I see so many Es while driving around and I always look for the "Element Owner's Club" sign or license plate holder. I never see one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have only seen one other EOC sticker in the Detroit area, it was when I was going to metro airport. She also had a U of M sticker on it.

This is mine if, Im up around 23mile and 94 area

1 - 17 of 17 Posts