Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing red in alot of ads, but according to Honda's website, red isn't offered. It would have been my color of choice, but I like the blue I got just fine.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The Red is actually S O P (Orange) it looks red in some print pics.

It looks like a cool shade of orange in person, and they are hard to get.

SOP is soo nice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah the SOP looks rediculously red in almost all of its pics. Actually I have yet to find a pic that I think acurately depicts the wonderful color I am ordering. I saw one in person and it looked more burnt orange, granted it was in the garage at the dealer, but it definately didn't look anything like the color in the brochure. :?
I have even looked at several pictures online and in magazines and all of them look red. I just don't understand this extreme, and I am even a photographer. :? When I get my SOP, prob in April, I will definately get some good pics that acurately depict this color.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mine too! Yes, everyone who looks at mine calls it burnt orange (hince the name!).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just bought mine yesterday. Originally wanted one of the more "normal" colors like silver, but one look at the orange and I was hooked. One of the best car colors I've seen in a long while. Almost too bright, but a great contrast with the dark grey of the panels.

I know I haven't gotten any better looking, so it must be my orange E everyone's staring at. I've alredy received more compliments on my E than my five previous cars combined.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts