Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an EX EBP 5spd. i got a seat swapped out. i am supposed to have the FXC covers on mine. are they supposed to be all dark grey or are they supposed to be the gray and blue regular material? i am so confused. they accidentally swapped out the wrong seat but the seat they put in there seems like the rubbery material not my seats. any one have any input on this???

dazy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey does anyone know how to get the latches off the bottom of the seats? the ones that hook the seat up against the window for extra cargo space. i want to take the one off the dx seat they put in my car and put it on my seat. is that a crime? i kind of feel guilty but not :twisted:

dazy

·
Registered
227 Posts
Kdan, you have the rubbery rear seats because you have the DX. The rear seats in the EX should look like the front seats, with the FXC fabric on the parts your back and bum rest on.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
[quote:74ce082a50="Redpunk"]Kdan, you have the rubbery rear seats because you have the DX. The rear seats in the EX should look like the front seats, with the FXC fabric on the parts your back and bum rest on.[/quote:74ce082a50]

This is a good thing. 'Cause that's where I put the slimy little children!

·
Registered
227 Posts
:lol:

It's where we put the furry chillin's. (the rubbery stuff is cool 'cause less fur gets stuck)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts