Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
That was me and my wife Aly heading to our church in Huntsville this morning. We went to the zoo in Birmingham this afternoon and we just walked in the door five minutes ago. I love how the zoo's gorilla looks at you like he is thinking, "just wait, in another ten or twenty million years and WE will be looking at YOU behind this glass!"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love how the zoo's gorilla looks at you like he is thinking, "just wait, in another ten or twenty million years and WE will be looking at YOU behind this glass!"
When I was a kid I collected the whole set of Planet of the Apes trading cards. You may be right.

Which church do you go to? My wife's church is the little building next to Twickingham COC. I fly my kites in the field across the road form there at Whitesburg's worship center. A couple of small falcons live in the holes in that building.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Alyson and I are members of the United Church of Huntsville on Whitesburg Drive. www.uchurch.org
It is a fairly liberal church and there is not one like it in Decatur. Personally I am moderate to liberal, I did vote for Obama, but I also voted for Bush, and his dad, twice. I like McCain, but I was not a fan of Palin. I think that people get WAY to carried away with politics and religion these days. I say live and let live. I have some very good friends who are the most right-wing Southern Baptist Republicans one will ever find and other friends who are so liberal they make me look like Pat Buchanan. I can be friends with just about anyone regardless of their views on politics, religion, etc. It would be a boring world if everyone agreed on everything. Element owners seem to be anywhere from far-right to far-left, but we all know a good car when we see one!
BTW, Honda of Decatur did a great job of fixing the problems I've had, so far, with my E.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that people get WAY to carried away with politics and religion these days.
I agree with that. I don't see any place for politics in church.

People here in the south would call me a Liberal but folks in other areas probably think I am a Nazi. :) I guess that makes me a moderate. I have to decide issues myself on a case by case basis instead of toeing any political party's line.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Fellow Huntsvillians...if there is such a word!

Ok if ya'll haven't noticed there are a TON of E's around here..and I have "tagged" so many I lost count..might have been one of you!~L~ I got a beautiful Rally Red at the walking path last week...anyways....the "Scion's" had a meet last month..but I say "Screw the Scion's" laughing BRING ON THE E'S! We should all try to get together one weekend..we'd love to meet some of ya'll that are drivin around here!!

Always,
Liz aka Mrs.Inkspotman

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Liz. I see quite a few Es here in south Huntsville. I live in the hood behind Kroger on Logan and the Parkway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts