Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
outpost4 said:
Also, don't be surprised if it is cold on the river after dark. Bring a long sleeve shirt and shorts of any kind might not be advisable.
I'll be too drunk to notice if it's cold or not.

I wonder how cold the water will be?:oops:

·
Registered
327 Posts
dfreeze said:
I'll be too drunk to notice if it's cold or not.

I wonder how cold the water will be?:oops:
I should follow that up with the fact that I won't be drinking on the dinner cruise, or at anytime during Saturday for that matter. I'll STILL be drunk from the Cardinals game.........

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Dude, how long do you think this ball game will go on??:confused:
I mean, really? It's the Busch stadium right? That mean's they serve Bud?? Dude, you gotta drink a LOT of that to even get a good buzz on, never mind drunk..... :lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
hownowcb said:
dfreeze sounds like a potential EOC Misfits inductee to me. :D I have the "special annointing oil" already packed.
It would be my honor to be inducted. Although, my wife might have a different opinion.

Tim_Vance said:
Dude, how long do you think this ball game will go on??:confused:
I mean, really? It's the Busch stadium right? That mean's they serve Bud?? Dude, you gotta drink a LOT of that to even get a good buzz on, never mind drunk..... :lol:
It's safe to say that we'll all stop for a beer or six on our way to the game. Then, there's the actual game. Then there's post-game. I'll probably be doing Bud Light all night. By the 20th, I can get a little silly.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
hownowcb said:
dfreeze sounds like a potential EOC Misfits inductee to me. :D I have the "special annointing oil" already packed.
Damn. I thought it was scotch.

I guess I will have to leave the bottle of single malt at home, then. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
outpost4 said:
Damn. I thought it was scotch.

I guess I will have to leave the bottle of single malt at home, then. :rolleyes:
Don't listen to Colin...he doesn't speak for all of us!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts