Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've purchased from H&A many times over the years and have always loved the prices and the service...and the fact that we can now pick up items locally instead of shipping is just icing on the cake!

Does H&A also sell Honda PARTS online or direct through the dealership, or is it for accessories only? I need to buy a new climate control blower/fan for my Element and would like to buy it online if possible. If not here, can anyone recommend a good place online that sells Honda parts? I think I saw somewhere that the blower assembly is about $300 (!) at the dealership and I'd like to replace this for less. The squeaky bearing is driving me nuts...

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
836 Posts
oooo your lucky!!! I wish they were local for me, all I ever get is "sorry we currently don't support that."

Seems like local has its perks!!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
When I can't get it from H and A, I go to this place.

Best on line pricing I have found so far!

Dom

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

I appreciate the suggestions! The weather here has been conspiring against me crawling around on the ground to look at the blower motor...my driveway is a muddy mess right now. Soon, I'll get out there and look at it to see what part I need.

Using this link below (found here in the forum), I think it's the fan (#7 on the diagram) that I need to replace...now the question is how hard is that part to get at. I'd rather not tear the entire car apart to get at it, but I may be able to get it from the passenger footwell.
http://www.hondapartsnow.com/electrical_exhaust_heater_fuel/b__1710~2005~honda~element~5dr_ex_4wd_sd_a_1_b~4at~ka~heater~blower.html

Thanks again!

Brian

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Accord parts...

Hey Trevor, thanks so much for your help -- I still plan on ordering the fan from you (see above) but I just haven't had a chance to get outside and work on the cars lately.

I wonder if you are able to give me a parts price for new axle assemblies for my other car, an 04 Accord EXL 5sp manual. It apparently needs both driveshafts replaced to cure a vibration on the highway, and the parts price I was quoted was truly shocking. The part numbers are #44305-sdc-a51 and #44306-sdc-a51...if you can't do anything on the Accord, I understand, I just thought I'd ask first before blowing $1300 on parts elsewhere.

As always, thanks for your help!

Cheers,
B

·
Registered
997 Posts
For local pickup I'm showing they would be $471.09 each +tax.

Just PM me with your info so I can setup a price qoute for them.

Trevor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts